Fun Dot Screen Wallpaper


I took a week away from my desk and had a well needed little family vacation. I am so energised and refreshed for the next little chapter in my creative work and needed a light and fun new twist in my workspace - so I made a new digital wallpaper. 



There is no easier and fun way to refocus my week than making these new little additions every Sunday - I hope they help you too!



I'd love to share them with you too. Simply download the images from google drive from the links below. Store them on your camera roll and choose them for your screen saver and/or wallpaper!

Find the Computer Screensaver HERE

and the Phone Screensaver HERE




{These are for your personal use only and cannot be redistributed or shared}

Find more posts and goodies for your 'teacher space' HERE

Find more screen wallpapers HERE

I am off to finish that fresh cup of coffee and get creative!

Have a great day lovely friends.

- Mel x


SaveSave