A Week of Sweet Treats just for You!

Hi friends!

If you've been following me for a while you will know that I like to make my desk and work area here at home pretty and change it up each week to keep me inspired and engaged. I am a little like that when I am in the classroom too! Fresh new visuals warm my heart!

This week, I had 'ice creams' down on my calendar to decorate with (last week you may have noticed it was sunshine). 
ice cream wallpaper

This week of course, I have gone with the ice cream theme and combined a bit of rainbow too - heck, as teachers don't we always add a bit of rainbow order whenever we can?!?


Find the Computer Wallpaper in google drive HERE
and the Phone Wallpaper HERE


These are strictly for your own personal use and  you do not have permission to distribute them to others in any way. Sorry. That sounds bossy doesn't it. Still love you! If you know someone who would love them, send them over here to download. Please and thank you so much. 

As usual, I also have a printable weekly plan for you to use this week. They look great on your wall, desk, folder, diary or in your planner. Jot down ideas, activities, inspirations or goals. 



Find the Ice Cream Wall Weekly Planner HERE

Have a sweet day and thanks so much for stopping by!