Alphabet Wheels - Spin and Write!


I just listed a new collection of revised alphabet wheels! Your students will love this interactive activity to help become familiar with words that begin with a focus letter-sound and to have some practice in writing focus words.


Simply print, cut and assemble with a brad (split pin) and get spinning!


Students can write the focus words on a recording worksheet if you choose to add this component. 



I started adding these wheels to my 'Let's Learn the Alphabet' packets back on the 16th January 2015! Gah! Time sure does fly! I have not finished adding them to the individual files, but I can now safely assure you that this will be done by the end of September. 


For buyers not interested in the weekly letter packets, I have packaged each letter wheel into a single packet for you. 


 These revised pages will be added to this bundle by September 30th (original pages currently included). 

Revising publications take a lot of time and is a completely optional task for me to carry out. I love doing it to keep my work current and fresh and give my followers the absolute best value. Thank you so much for your patience. 

There are SO many great new pages to add - I just can't wait! 


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog - enjoy your day!