SaveSave
SaveSave

Monday, 18 July 2016

Christmas in July!


Hi friends! 

Today is the first day of Christmas in July! Each day this week, I will join with the Blog Hoppin girls to mark an item from my store on sale. What a great way to celebrate!

Today, my newly listed frame write-n-wipe cards are on sale. There are themed cards that will provide your students with lots of opportunities to practice number skills. Use them with a dry-erase marker or play dough, like we did today!


There are clever-owl frames!


Pencil Frames


School Bus Frames


and Schoolhouse Frames!



Find them in my TpT store HERE

Be sure to pop back tomorrow to find my next daily deal!



Ho ho ho - have a wonderful day! 



SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

Emma Farrell said...

these are adorable Mel. What a great way for students to work on early number skills. Love them.

Emma :)