Bright Happy Days


There are big, brilliant, bright happy days ahead! Your students will love this message, even if they are not heading into summer.

My third edition of 'Color Create Motivate' classroom posters have just been loaded into my TpT collection and they are on sale today at 50% off!

Included in the packet is 12 fun posters for your students to color, decorate and display in the classroom. I have also added 12 'wordless' pages, so that you can encourage your students to become designers themselves and make their own messages and word art! 


Posters are such a simple way to help build your classroom community, positive atmosphere and make it an inviting cherished learning space for your students. 


I love making my classroom spaces fresh and new as often as possible - it engages my students and makes them feel valued and treasured. If they can play an active part in that process by creating the displays and messages - it is even better!


Click HERE to find the resource in my TpT store!


Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by!