2 Million & 2 for Tuesday



Hi lovely friends! It feels like FOREVER since I have had a chance to have a good long chat with you. I've been delightfully busy! The kind of busy that comes with building a nest for 23 amazing students who I have come to absolutely adore. 

They melt my heart, and lift my heart and warm my heart. Every. Single. Day. 

Amazing things happen when you are having fun - so they say, right? Well my little old blog just clicked over to 2 million and-a-bit views! 

Thank YOU! I appreciate you so much! To celebrate this little milestone, I am giving away my second-most-favourite thing ever (Fridays are #1). 

TpT GIFT VOUCHERS! I will give 10 blog commenters a $10 voucher each. If you visit my Facebook pages you can score an extra couple of entries! 

Enter here:



I was thrilled to see my sweet friend Cyndie from Chalk One Up for the Teacher  post a link party for '2 for Tuesday'. 

During the US summer you can find lots of awesome resources posted every Tuesday for 50% off. I have 2 new sets of clipart listed for sale and linked up. Click below to find them and more blogs and resources on sale. 






Have a wonderful day, thanks so much for stopping by!