Five for Friday - November 6th

Friyay!

I am linking up with the lovely Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching!

1. New Ten Frame Activity Cards! This bundle is for December, and they are 50% off for today!



2. Hello childhood obsession with cute erasers and thank you for making a reapperance. My 1980s heart is beating fast!


3. Spontaneous-Kid-Craft is the best! My daughter surprised me with these today. Going straight to the 'good-lets-keep-this-forever-scrapbook'. 


4. I've been trying to tune into the I Teach TV Network whenever I have a chance. Portable-on-my-phone-access-anywhere teacher professional learning?! Hello! 

5. Remember that with an abundance of teaching and classroom ideas coming at you online these days, try not to get too pressured by it all. The thing I love most about the teaching profession is the diversity and creativity of teachers. We are all different, we bring what makes us unique to our students and they learn from all of us. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today, have a wonderful Friday!