SaveSave
SaveSave

Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Christmas Paper Crafts

I love celebrating Christmas and helping my students learn about Christmas in the classroom. You can see how much, by taking a quick peek in my TpT store and seeing all my Christmas resource packets and freebies!

My Christmas Craft resource bundle got a makeover this week in anticipation of the festive season. 

I redesigned a couple of the characters and refreshed every page. In addition to the seven craft templates I have provided six writing prompts in this bundle to give you lots of variety. 

It includes a reindeer, Santa, snowman, tree, winter owl, gingerbread man and gift to cut and paste from paper. 



 



Hop over to TpT to find it on sale for this week!



Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day. 

No comments: