Sunday, 7 June 2015

Big Shape Tracing - #2


Hi friends! 

I have had such a wonderful weekend so far! It is very early winter here - but despite the chilly air, the skies are big, bright blue and clear. It is beyond lovely to have the humidity of summer far behind us!

I thought I would stop in and give you a sample project from my new resource file. It is a jellyfish fine motor pre-writing tracing worksheet. I love doing 'big shape' tracing with my students as they get ready for the finer work of learning letter shapes. They are also great for practice even after your students have moved onto writing letters. 

Students will first trace the 'big shape' by going around the dark lined outer edge. They can then decorate the shape by tracing the internal pattern lines. 
These handwriting patterns will assist with letter formation .

You can find it in Google Drive HERE

The new file is on sale at TpT for another day or so - click on the image below to find it in my store!


I love collecting new ideas that help with fine motor. If you have any great blog posts - please leave a comment below so I can pin them to my Fine Motor Pinterest board. 


Have a wonderful day my friends!