I Like School Craft

Here is a little schoolhouse writing activity that would suit the first week back at school!


You can find it in my TpT store, free for today, by clicking on the image below:



Your students can simply shade the schoolhouse and then write some sentences about what they like at school.



Cut them out...



And staple them up along the roof line!



I also just listed a new 'directed drawing' file! Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments and requests for more directed drawing! Directed drawing has been a big part of my teaching, and I cannot believe it took me as long as it did, to pop some into a packet!

This set includes projects that will be suitable for the Aug-Oct months. As well as including the basic directed drawing worksheet, I made a 'Read. Draw. Write.' set, to challenge your more capable students. They can use their drawing as a stimulus for writing and use the word bank provided on each age, to help with ideas for words.


There is still plenty of room to draw, and you may like to also encourage your students to add more detail to their drawing, once they have the basic component finished.


My 2 TpT stores are on sale for the next 2 days. Be sure to add the code 'BTS14' in the checkout, to get an additional discount from TpT!



You can find my 2 stores by clicking on the links below:
My Teaching Resource Store
My Clipart Store

I blogged a few days ago, about my bundles, here is a link to them again!