Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Pinning for August/September - Worksheet Wednesday


Hi friends!

bwaschasflamannnaaaaauboo. And by that, I mean, I am tired. It is school vacation here in Australia. I am loving the extra time with my daughter. But she asks a LOT of questions. 

Like a trillion. 

And then a few more. 

My mind if a little mooched up. So bear with me, over the next few weeks.

I am linking up with The Teaching Tribune for Worksheet Wednesday. 

Today, I would like to share with you, a sample from my new 'Pinning Pages' file.


You can download this free schoolhouse sample page HERE

A pinning page will make a great fine motor activity for the first weeks of school. 

To find out more about pinning in the classroom, visit this post HERE


If you are keen to find more fine motor resources for your classroom, find these ones in my TpT store,by clicking on the images below:




Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Head over to TTT to find more great worksheets!