Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Ladybugs






I just added a few extra pages to this set, so if you have it, re-download from your 'My Purchases' to grab the additions to the ladybug game. 

Speaking of ladybirds / ladybugs, my daughter is keenly interested in my latest 'scrappy coloring pages' AND reading through the entire collection of Beatrix Potter books in this, her first week of Summer Break. 

Last night I read The Tale of Mr Jeremy Fisher to her. Mr Fisher lived amongst the buttercups at the edge of a pond. I wish he was greener, he is unfortunately not the cutest frog in the world. We giggled at the end of the story when he treated himself to a beautiful dinner - roasted grasshopper with ladybird sauce. And so, this scrappy ladybird sheet was devised! Grab it free from google drive by clicking on the image below.


Thanks for stopping by friends!