SaveSave
SaveSave

Saturday, 13 April 2013

Roll and Race Worksheet Freebie!



I have this super fun worksheet for you to download FREE from TpT today!

It is a 'Roll and Race' worksheet to help your students practise writing ANY 6 'spelling list' words. Just write the words in the top word-key space, before you photocopy them for your students.

I have bundled up 35 fun ways for you students to write-out their words, in this little bundle:


I would love to blog some more, but I purchased my first ever puppy today! We are so excited to welcome little Maggie into our family. I have dreamt of having a puppy my whole life, so it is a BIG day! I am off to have a play and to grab a photo to post for you real soon!
She is adorable!

Head over to The Teaching Tribune to find more fun worksheets - in Worksheet Wednesday!




5 comments:

Stacy Mickelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy Mickelson said...

Thank you for this uber-cute freebie! I even considering your Wonderful Words packet. My kids will love it. Congrats on your newest member of your family!

Stacy
Second Grade Signpost

Stefanie Galvin said...

Love the freebie, Mel - will definitely be snagging it!

I've added your Wonderful Words pack to my wish list, too. I love new ways of making spelling fun for the kiddos. :)

Stef
Miss Galvin Learns

Dana said...

Love the freebie! And I am a bit obsessed with your graphics too! Thanks!

Polka Dots, Checks and Stripes

Mrs Poultney said...

Love this freebie, thanks Mel. Congrats on your first ever puppy!!! Can't wait to see pics, bet you are just going to fall in love. My best piece of advice to you is to invest in a spray bottle of stop chew, lol.

Tania
Mrs Poultney's Ponderings