SaveSave
SaveSave

Saturday, 1 September 2012

Letterboxes Font Updates

A few weeks back I designed a new 'font' for teachers - Letterbox fonts I searched everywhere for something like this, and could not find it, so made my own. It is quite a unique idea I think.
 
I have added some more fonts to the collection to make it even more value for you.
 
I added a 'separated' version, in case for some reason you would want the boxes separated within a word. Also a 'blends' version that has boxes that will fit letter combinations like bl, th, gh.... To type in that font you will need to utilise a keyboard key (so you know which keystroke will achieve each shape) that I have included in the zip file.
 
If you have purchased out letterbox fonts before now, please log in to TpT for the revised edition - go to your purchased items on the dashboard and re-download this purchase.
 
 

8 comments:

~brookeb~ said...

This looks fantastic Mel. On my wishlist now :)

Mrs Poultney said...

I love it! I use letterboxes all the time when I have yr 1 and 2.
Will be downloading this weekend to use in the classroom this week!
Tania

Michelle Gaetjens said...

Love this, thank you. It is now added to my TpT wishlist. Hopefully I will be purchasing it sooner than later:)

http://mrsgskindergarteninheels.blogspot.com/2012/08/saving-youtube-videos-with-keepvid.html

Kinderkay said...

This looks great, Mel! I have been looking for something like this!

Tales of a First Grade Teacher said...

I just bought them, and I love it! thanks,
Jessica

Mel FromthePond said...

Thanks everyone! Glad I could help :)

Crayons and Curls said...

Love these Mel! Adding them to my wishlist! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Loved By His Grace said...

Is it a font or clipart? I SOOO need this in a clipart!!! Thank you!!! :)