Sunday, 17 April 2011

We did it!


Well, I finally did it! I have got a blog to start recording some of my ideas, thoughts and great finds to help and enhance your teaching as well as mine.

We are on a two week break from school here in NSW Australia, and I am enjoying having a teeny tiny bit more time to create some new resources, get ready for the next term of teaching and spend some quality time with my gorgeous girl.

To celebrate my new blog, please download this FREE page craft file for a Funny Little Dog. I love making simple craft projects from Brennex Paper Squares. 

Find it in Google Docs, HERE


I have more square paper crafts to come, like this little cutie frog!



Thank you so much for stopping by and becoming a new friend of From the Pond! I can't wait to get to know you!

- Mel x