Sunday, 10 February 2013

LOVE 14 Days of FREEBIES!

 
I have joined up with some fantastic blogging friends for a 14 day blog hop, to bring you some freebies to ease your prep time at this busy time of year. The freebies are all deliciously sweet - right in time for Valentine's day!
 
I have made a set of printable cut-and-paste worksheets for you. They will help your students count and order numerals in the range 1-20. You can find them at TpT HERE
 
 
 
Start with the worksheet. Cut out the numbered pieces.
 

 
Place the numbered pieces on the desk. Talk to your students about the numbers. Identify the lowest number. Then together, sequence the numbers in counting order.


 
Glue the numbers in order on the frame provided on the worksheet.
 


Once dry, colour the Valentine's themed picture in!
 

 


That's all for tonight my dear friends - be sure to check in at the other great blog hop posts if you missed any.
 
Tomorrow will be another fabulous hop for you over to Laureen's blog for day 11! Don't miss it!
 
Teach With Laughter
 
 
 


7 comments:

Cynthia said...

These are ADORABLE. I LOVE them!

Cynthia
2nd Grade Pad

Merinda Powell said...

So CUTE!! Love these. Thanks for sharing!
Merinda

Danielle said...

Sooooooooooooo cute, Mel! Just love it. :)

Lesley Boatright said...

Oh, my gosh, Mel. These are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing!

Lesley

louise zirk said...

This is such a great idea....I love these. Thanks for your generosity.

Tania said...

Printed these for my daughter. She loved them very much. Thanks!!
tania
My Second Sense

Melissa said...

These are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing them! I'm your newest follower! I absolutely love your blog!

I just started a blog and posted a "Number Surgery" freebie. If you have time I'd love for you to come check it out!

Thanks!
Melissa
junglelearners.blogspot.com