Sunday, 3 February 2013

Free Kid's Stuff Font + A Hop + A Sale + A Back to School Bonanza!

 
I have made this font for you, for when you need a very cute  'kid' writing-style font!
You can download it for FREE here
 
If you are using this font in your commercial products, please be sure to follow our terms of use, which you can find HERE
 
 
 
Please head over to TeacherspayTeachers and take advantage of the store wide SUPER sale today - by using the code SUPER in the checkout, you can receive up to 28% off all your purchases!
 
My TpT friend Ann also has her too-cute store on sale as well. She has a wonderful collection of Back-to-School Interactive Readers and some awesome Sun Safety products that will be perfect for my Aussie friends as we start our first 'big' full week back at school this week..
 
And don't forget, I am participating in a love-ly 14 day blog hop! We are up to Day 3 - be sure to catch up with today's sweet freebie at Cynthia's blog
 
 
If you missed Day 2 - also hop on over to Cyndie's 'Chalk One Up for the Teacher' blog HERE
 
Wishing you a wonderful beginning to the week!


3 comments:

Laurel said...

I love the font, thank you! How do I add it to my Microsoft Fonts?

Claudia Cevallos said...

i am writing from Ecuador, i love your work! it´s great and it will help me a lot with my little students. please visit my blog (of course it is in spanish)
i am still learning to manage my blog, i will love to have that picture at the beginning where you can click on "contact" "home" etc, but i still can´t do it ! if you can please give me a clue so i can figure out how to do it.
i will be glad to share with you any information about south american earlychildhood education.
www.eduinicialintegral.blogspot.com
my email is claudiacevallos@gmail.com
thanks a lot,

Claudia

rsclements said...

When I click to download the free font "here," it takes me to a page that says to login to edit. Is it still available?

Thanks,
Sherry
rsclements@windstream.net