Thursday, 17 January 2013

Owl Always Love You Printable Cut and Paste

Photobucket
I just made this cute little
 "Owl Always Love You'
printable paper craft - for no other reason than I have owls, hearts and FAT line drawing on my mind at the moment - oh, and I need to entertain 4 little girls tomorrow that LOVE all things cut and paste....
 
....and the other half of From the Pond and I share a very special anniversary today - and I will definitely owl-ways love him!
 
I would love to share it with you...perhaps your students could make one for Valentine's Day.
 
Download it HERE from Teachers Notebook
 
Print the color or blackline version and then get cutting and pasting!
 
Another thing I will owl-ways love is Mrs Wills Kindergarten blog! She has a wonderful 2 year blog birthday post happening - if for some reason you have not seen it (quite unlikely), head over to read it! Deedee rocks!
 
Ok, enough of the owl-ways already. Have fun my friends :)
 
 
 

1 comment:

Lacey said...

This is absolutely adorable. Thank you so much for sharing. My children will love this :D

Lacey