Snowdrop Art Project

Challenge your students to draw a snowdrop as a spring art project! I have the steps provided for you as a free page in the Pond Coloring Club this week!

Spring flowers was a request from one of you on Instagram -thank you! Please always remember to let me know if there is something you'd like to see. I was thinking next week I will make a page for my Australian classroom friends - perhaps a Snowflake Melaleuca that I know is flowering for Autumn here at the moment. 

snowdrop spring flower drawing

Your students can draw and color directly on the page or make an enlarged version on big art paper. 

flower painting kids

After drawing they could:
  • draw more spring flowers to help create a classroom bulletin board garden
  • help you chart some compound words - like snowdrop
  • discuss signs of spring with you as a class talking lesson
kids art projects

If you're not yet in the club, we'd love to have you!