Spring Activity Pages

I'd love to share these activity pages with you for your lovely little learners to complete for spring - or any time through the year!

spring crafts for kids





















I have them ready for you to print from our Pond Coloring Club! If you're not yet a member, it is really easy to join and you can find all the details about it on the website

Flower Craft Page

Just print a page per student and attach the flowers to popsicle sticks to make a garden!

Rain Tracing Page

Trace the vertical zig zag lines for handwriting practice and glue cotton on the clouds!


Caterpillar C Craft

Trace the vertical handwriting lines and then create a cute caterpillar to remember the shape of letter c! 



I am so happy to share these pages with you today and hope your children love them too! Be sure to sign up to my newsletter list so I can send you more goodies directly to your inbox!

tracing page

<