SaveSave
SaveSave

Thursday, 15 June 2017

Thursday Sweet Treat


Hi friends!

I have a very special treat for you today! A fresh new set of Ice Cream Friend clipart images that include my brand new 'easy' terms of use. 

Head over to TpT to download them for your classroom, personal and commercial use. 



These new 'easy' terms broaden the allowable uses to encompass emerging technologies like Google classroom resources. I've also taken the opportunity to remove the term requiring you to add credit and also make online projects (blogs, websites etc) covered as well. 

All my clipart form today forward will have these new terms included. If you would like the extended use over image licenses you already own (anything drawn by me prior to today) you will need to buy this extension.

I also have a new bundle on sale as a sweet treat today! IN my classroom resources stop you will find 8 'sweet' themed resources in one easy-to-add-to-cart bundle!


I will be back very soon with a more close up look at these fun new resources!

Thank you so much for stopping by and joining in the sweet fun this week!

- Mel x


No comments: