Sunshine Funshine Week

Welcome to a week of sunny, happy fun! I want to shower you with sunshine each day this week - so be sure to pop back or follow me on Instagram to keep up with the daily shares.

Sunshine Week Planner

I've added a page to my planner to keep me on track and you can have it too! It can be used for goals, a to-do or for reflection.

teacher week planner

It is FREE for you over in the Pond Coloring Club!

Be Like the Sun

Forget pineapples (well, not completely, I still love them very much), be like the sun!


This week I'm going to try to be a little more like the sun, sending rays of warmth your way with fun and surprises!

Sun Door Display

We have a new addition in our Display in a Day series if you'd like to remind your students to be sun-sational too!
 
Sun door display

Be Like the Sun Craft

A 'Be Like the Sun' craftivity will help you celebrate positive and unique qaulities in your class community. Students will record 5 ways they are like a sun!

  1. I am one of a kind because...
  2. I am strong because....
  3. I am amazing ...
  4. I help others grow by ....
  5. I don't give up ....

be like the sun craft

These two activities will help you spread sunshine through your classroom too!

SaveSaveSaveSave