Sunshine Funshine Week



Welcome to a week of sunny, happy fun!

Forget pineapples (well, not completely, I still love them very much), be like the sun!


This week I'm going to try to be a little more like the sun, sending rays of warmth your way with fun and surprises!

First up - 50% off two new resources! A new addition in my 'Display in a Day' series: 


And a 'Be Like the Sun' craftivity. Students record 5 ways they are like a sun.


These two activities will help you spread sunshine through your classroom too!


Add some warmth to your desk, planner, diary or home office with my new week plan - sun themed for this week of course! It is FREE to download 

Find it in google drive HERE


Thank you so much for stooping by today.

Keep your eye out during the week for more sunshine funshine - here on my blog, on Facebook, Instagram and in my TpT store!

- Mel x
SaveSaveSaveSave