Saturday, 19 March 2016

Clipart Update

Hi sweet friends! It is so nice to be able to blog today with some clipart news. 

I have revised a few sets this week - if you have purchased these in the past, you just need to revisit your 'My Purchases" tab on TpT and you can download the new collections. 

My Spring Pack has had a makeover...



... as well as the Hot Cross Buns set. 



I listed a new set for ten and twenty frames - an Easter Egg version. 


And a spring garden version of tally marks!


Scrappy Rainbow Letters will make your covers explode with color!


I doubled the size of my original Tally Marks sets with heaps of new colors....



and drew some new cuties for my Scrappy Spring Babies set. 


I am in the middle of a new freebie set, so stay tuned to my Facebook page to hear about it!

As always, thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a fantastic day!