Pumpkin 100 Chart Activity Freebie

I have added a file to my TpT store and it is FREE for you to download! Thank you for your ongoing and amazing support! This is a game style activity from my Print and Play collection.


Students will need to re-create a hundred chart after you cut up one to make random puzzle pieces.

Free Pumpkin 100s Chart Puzzle

Choose from a blank or filled hundred chart base board.

100 Chart Activity for Fall

To make your puzzle pieces, simply copy your hundred chart onto coloured paper and cut it up into funny shaped sections. I would recommend making about 6 puzzles for a small group, and making each puzzle a different colour so that you can easily identify the pieces that belong together.

100 Puzzle

Counting to 100 pumpkin activity

Once students have completed a few puzzles, they can fill out the numbers on the worksheet to keep a record of their learning.

missing numbers to 100

Find this file in my TpT store by clicking on the image below:

counting to 100

Have a wonderful day my friends.