SaveSave
SaveSave

Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Big Shape Tracing


Handwriting line practice is always a great activity to do with Pre and Kindergarten students! 

I created this little robot to help a friend of mine who is struggling to motivate her little boy with pre-writing activities! I would love you to have it too!

Just click on the image below and download it from Google Drive!


If you need more 'big shape' tracing - you can find them in my A-Z Big Shape Tracing Worksheets packet on TpT. Click on the image below to find it!


Thanks for stopping by friends!

6 comments:

Alison Hislop said...

Thank you so much Mel! I am heading over to buy the set too! They will go great with our activities for the week! Thank you!

T Bell said...

As always, you are one kind and talented lady!! Thank you!

Kerri Buckner said...

Love this! They will be perfect for my niece who is starting to write some letters.

TheElementary MathManiac said...

Printed these for my own kids! Fantastic.

Tara
The Math Maniac

Abby said...

Cuuuuuute! My preschoolers will love this. Thank you so much!

Abby
Schoolhouse Talk!

Catherine Thomas said...

Thank you for these, they are fab my son will love them!