SaveSave

Friday, 30 September 2011

Ten Frame Fun

I just posted a cute new math center game/activity called Tiny Ten Frames, to help students learn to represent two and three digit numbers with ten frames.


It is also listed on TeacherspayTeachers and Teachers Marketplace.

I also found these super cute products on TpT, as I will be buying a few products to use in my own classroom.


Also, check out the cute interactive game

I will send my new file FREE to the first two lovely people that comment here :) Don't forget your email, if you don't want to post it here, go to my website and use the "contact me" form to get a message to me!

 Have a great weekend!


7 comments:

Mrs. Fish said...

These ten frame activities look wonderful!
My email is lmadteach@gmail.com

Mrs. I said...

This looks great! We have to step up our ten frame stuff with the common core coming.

Cathy I.
mrsirwinsclass@gmail.com

Constance said...

I definitely need the ten frames - thanks for creating them!

crhdouglas@gmail.com

S. Parker said...

Darn...they look great. I was thinking that my most fragile students need something likevthis for counting.

Melanie - From the Pond said...

Thanks everyone :) I ahve just sent them through, so let me know if you don't get them. S. Parker, send me through your email :) Have a great weekend!

S. Parker said...

Here it is learningwithmrsparker@gmail.com

Crayons and Curls said...

Super cute! :)
Cheryl