Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Spring Lamb Handwriting Freebie



Click on one of the above pictures to download a FREE copy of these Spring Lamb Handwriting worksheets. Your little ones will enjoy tracing from left to right along the pattern lines to help build their handwriting skills.

I have had some requests for an 11-20 version of our Number Match Worksheets. I have finally had time to create them and get them listed - find them at TpT for the moment (will be on our website shortly), by clicking on the image below:





3 comments:

Zeynep Erdal said...

Thank you so much for this great site!I joined your blog. I preschool teacher. I have a blog related to the pre-school activities. If you visit will be very happy.

http://birdunyazeynep.blogspot.com/

I’II be very happy if you follow me.

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Love the freebie..it is perfect for my toddlers!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Loreen Leedy said...

Such a fun activity on a cute lamb. : )