Free 2019 Wall Planner

Mel Lloyd Teacher Planner

This morning I made a wall planner for our home office for 2019. I wanted something A1 in size that was clear, practical and just a little bit cute. 

I had it printed at Officeworks for $20 and have it mounted on an inspiration board from Kikki K.

I would love to share it with you so you can make one for your creative or office space. I've already added some sticky notes to mine, as you can see in the photo.

Find the image file in Google Drive to print yourself - 2019 Pretty Wall Planner From the Pond

All the pink spaces on my planner are scheduled newsletters - or 'Pond Updates'. In 2019 we will be sending them out fortnightly and we would love to include you so we can stay in touch, let you know when we have new items added to our store and share ideas and freebies with you.

Sign up if you would like to join our newsletter. We've been sending it out since 2009 and think you would love it too.