Bee Week Planner

Part of my weekend routine is to make my home office all lovely and tidy for a bright fresh new week. I like to change parts of my desk-decor. It helps awaken creativity for me.  One thing I like to pop up on the wall near my desk is a simple week overview. I jot down the 'big task' for each day to give me focus. This week I have a bee shaped planner ready, and you can have it too! 



Find it in Google Drive, HERE

How to use the mini week planners

Our printable mini week planners were originally created to be a to-do list for the wall or desk. Lots of you have given me feedback to say you use them differently. Some being:
  • in planners and diaries 
  • in student journals
  • in the classroom
  • for goal setting, planning or to do lists
I am sure you can think of a stack more. 

Simply download the file, print and cut. I have included both color and blackline versions. 

Other mini week planners

Find more of these printable cuties here on the blog

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today - take a moment to sign up to our newsletter so you don't miss our weekly update of news and new products.