Snowflake Wallpaper


I vowed to shut the computer down today until after Christmas but I could not resist booting her back up again to make a sweet new wallpaper for the week ahead. Anyone else get all creative and focused when they relax?

So, I now have sweet little snowflakes on my screens. All is right with the world.




I'd love to share this soothing screensaver with you too. Simply download the images from google drive from the links below. Store them on your camera roll and choose them for your screen saver and/or wallpaper!


Find the Computer Screensaver HERE

and the Phone Screensaver HERE


{These are for your personal use only and cannot be redistributed or shared}

Find more posts and goodies for your 'teacher space' HERE

Find more screen wallpapers HERE

I am off to get the stockings hung.

Have a lovely day sweet friends, and I do hope Santa is good to you!

- Mel x
SaveSave