SaveSave

Sunday, 9 October 2016

Scribble Love


Hi friends! 

I am sure you know how much I love a cute scribble by now! I just added 2 new pumpkins to my Scribble Pumpkin set. It is still FREE in my store, so be sure to download the new additions. 

While you are logged into your account at TpT, check to see if any of your other license purchases have been revised. I have added a few new colors to some of my scribble sets:



The beauty of purchasing your user licenses through your TpT account is that you have life long access to all future updates on my sets and resources. I love to surprise my followers with bonus upgrades and additions to sets. 


These are just a few of my recent updates.






I've also just created some super fun 'chevron scribble' digi papers in a Halloween color palette. They are on sale today and in my most recently listed tab on TpT!


Thank you so much for stopping by, have a fabulous day! 
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments: