SaveSave

Saturday, 21 May 2016

Sunshine Clipart for Teachers


Happy weekend! I wanted to share with you a detailed look at my new clipart bundle! This mega pack of 9 sunshine-themed sets have been designed with teachers and classrooms in mind!

It includes:

1. Sunshine Feelings


2. Sunshine Digital Papers and Frames


3. Sunshine Puzzles


4. Sunshine Shapes (say that quickly 3 times!)


5. Sunshine Spinners


6. Sunshine 10 and 20 Frames


7. Sunshine Worksheet Helpers


8. Sunshine Sign Kids - a new addition to my Crazy Kids collection


and 

9. Rainbow of Sunshine


I have discounted the bundle significantly for early birds and to help my fellow Australians out with the currency conversion. It is just $9 at the moment, and you can find it HERE in my store.

Thanks so much for stopping by - have a wonderful day





No comments: