Sunday, 3 April 2016

Clipart Updates

Hi friends! I have a few clipart updates to share with you today. 

My Crazy for Cubes set has grown! More colors and a complete new set of cubes that show a dotted internal line. Re-download them if you already own the license. 



My first set of 'spinners' got a makeover with a consistent color palette. Basic Spinners is a versatile set that will give you lots of options for your classroom printables!


I also added a new 'fun' set with a fresh, vibrant color palette!



My Rainbow Dots Alphabet got a makeover! 


As did one of my earliest sets - Rainbow Birds


I added Rainbow Bees to the 'rainbow' series:



And doubled the size of my Rainbow Dots Pack!


I created a new Bright Dots Pack with a pretty, soft color palette.



Spring Bug Garden has quite a few new cuties in it 


and Spring Striped Pages has 8 new pages and is STILL FREE! 



Thanks so much for visiting my blog today - have a great weekend!