SaveSave

Sunday, 15 March 2015

Funday Sunday



Here in my house, we are trying to make Sundays a little more fun. Time for family and friends.

 In light of that, I thought a 'Funday Sunday' post would be perfect. The idea is to share five links to awesome things you have found on the internet through the week. Take out all the hard work, and simply share text links, so you can get back to your family and have more fun!

I LOVED this blog post on Chalk Talk!

One of my favourite pins for the week, is this rainbow art project idea. With St Patrick's Day fast approaching, I am going to start to prep this one!

3. Resource - St Patrick's Day Unit
My sweet friend Deanna revised her St Patrick's Day packet this week. I am going to snatch that one up while it is on sale!

I love these Lego birthday party ideas - especially the cakes!

5. Funny - A Teacher's Day
This is one for all the teachers and mothers!


Please also head over to Mrs Wills Kindergarten today to see her fabulous weekly plans and Sunday link ups! 

If you have a 'Funday Sunday' post, grab my button and link up here:

No comments: