Or is it 'Five for Friday'. It has been another crazy week for me, and my mind feels like its going backwards at times. We've had a few sick poppets in my household - and now just in time for the weekend, I think I am coming down with something too. Is that not the life of a teacher?!
I had a week full of things I *wanted* to do. How about you?
1. I *wanted* to eat an apple each day and go for an hour run. Instead I laminated.
I printed and laminated these new 'clip cards' as a new addition to my Apple Fun pack. I like to check that they print and prepare beautifully before they go live.
I love clip cards, and have some more in my Halloween Games pack. Just in case you *want* to do some
running early prep laminating like me too.
2. I *wanted* to get some posts ready for the best blog link-up of the year at Blog Hoppin'. Instead, I made this pretty button for Facebook. Are you linking up? I have linked up for the last year or so, and it is always so much fun!
3. I *wanted* to get to the end of my to-do list. But alas, it didn't happen. I got to check one off that has been waiting for a long time. A numbers-to-ten version of 'puzzle pastes'. This would be perfect for First Grade review or for new Kinders as you introduce numbers to ten and the alphabet.
Students will trace and match letters and numbers to create a picture!
4. I *wanted* to do a review of this terrific book 'Wombat Goes to School' for Mrs Jumps Class. My daughter got sick and needed to be picked up early from school instead. Stay tuned for next Tuesday!
5. I *wanted* a nice simple bright idea for the fabulous hop coming very soon. It didn't happen. I had 22 bright ideas. Stay tuned!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Head over to Doodle Bugs for more random Friday fun!