SaveSave
SaveSave

Monday, 2 June 2014

Monday Meet Up - Meet Brooke from Teachable Moments



I am linking up with The Teaching Tribune for their Monday Meet Up!

Today, I want to introduce you to my friend Brooke! She blogs over at Teachable Moments!


Here are a few fun facts about Brooke! 


If we lived closer, I would definitely be getting Brooke to teach me poker! I think it is totally cool that Brooke plays poker! I need to get myself a relaxing hobby like that too!

I met Brooke through the TpT website, as we both make and sell teaching resources. I love how my journey and life online has helped me to meet wonderful friends like Brooke. We connect and chat about our resources and TpT stores, but more often we support one another, and our other friends, in our lives as mothers, teachers, friends, wives and everything else we are cramming into our day!

I recently purchased Brooke's 'Parking Lot Bundle' of games that can be played with matchbox cars. They are a whole lot of fun, let me tell you!

I want to give you the opportunity to win the bundle, all you need to do is repin my pin of this image and you can enter the Rafflecopter! Too easy!

Students love these games because they assist with revision of some of the most important content areas in literacy and numeracy but also add a fun 'hands-on' element with the cars! So much better than worksheets or flashcards!





Please enter the give-away to win this fun bundle, below:

a Rafflecopter giveaway
Find more 'Meet Up' posts over at The Teaching Tribune!


6 comments:

Angie Olson said...

Wow, Mel! You really did a nice job introducing us to Brooke! I bet she is flattered to read your blog post. I am absolutely loving this linky series! If you'd like to read about Rachel, I'd be honored if you stopped by my blog!
Mrs. Olson’s Lucky Little Learners

Christi Fultz said...

Poker?! I never would have guessed. Let's all have a get together and learn how to play. :)

Mrs Poultney said...

Awww, you did a wonderful job of introducing beautiful Brooke! I love that bundle, it is on my wishlist :)

Tania
Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep! said...

Hey... I know that girl! I agree Mel, the best thing by far that I have gained from blogging is the ability to connect with other teachers. :)

Lauren
Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

More than Math by Mo said...

Poker? That's so interesting! I love all of her products! I did pin the picture above, but the Rafflecopter is saying that the contest is over so.... Anywho, thanks for the great post! I linked up as well, hop over if you want to meet my friend, Ashley Reed!
-Monique
More Than Math by Mo

Laura Schachter said...

I am loving this linky! It's so fun to read about all the bloggers that I have admired! Love your post and the parking lot!!!
Laura
Differentiation Station Creations