SaveSave
SaveSave

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Teacher Appreciation Day 3


Hi friends!

How had you day been? Mine was cuh-razy. But fun. I had fun making gifts with my students for their mothers. And by 'fun' I really mean, quite honestly probably my worst lesson ever. But we got through it without tears. The children were so proud of what their 'creations'. 

I learnt a valuable lesson that you can easily turn a Bath Ball Fizzie into an attractive little sachet of Bath Salts. When it's just not working. And the children are madly trying to roll salt mixture into balls and it is crumbling everywhere. On the floor. Under the desks. And the all want help. At the same time. And the lunch bell rings. And ..... argghhhhhhh! I would not have it any other way though, we had a blast! And the classroom smells divine!



It is Day 3 of my Teacher Appreciation week celebration.

I would love to give you another opportunity to have a spend up at TpT with a $25 gift voucher!

All you need to do is enter you name in the rafflecopter below!

Good luck and see you again shortly. 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

If you have a giveaway of promotion on YOUR blog, for Tecaher Appreciation week, please add a link  to your blog post below!

8 comments:

Ana said...

Thank you Mel!!

Mrs. Humphries said...

Thank you Mel!

Laura Henderson said...

I can empathize with you about the project gone crazy! Bet the moms will love it since it was made with love!

Jennifer Reynolds said...

Thanks so much for the gift certificate opportunity, and for the awesome products you create! I just started dabbling in interactive notebooks, and used your set of "lift the flap" templates this week to make my newest resource!
~Jennifer

Lori Rosenberg said...

You are so very sweet to offer this to a lucky follower! Happy TA to you too!

Stephany Koujou said...

Thank you, Mel!

And for the fun story :-)

Greetings
Stephany

AndreaG said...

Thanks for such an easy giveaway- no hoops to jump through. I appreciate it! Happy Teacher week to you too!

Breanne Simons said...

You are too sweet! :)

Breanne
breannesimons@gmail.com