SaveSave

Wednesday, 26 February 2014

3 Million Strong!


TeacherspayTeachers (TpT) has just announced that they are 3 million teachers strong!!

Wowza! I am so proud to have been a part of TpT since 2010 and so glad to be joining them in this celebration.

The site is giving you 10% off all purchases made between 27th and 28th February (USA time). 

But the BEST part is, most stores will also reduce their prices by 20% - meaning you can save UP TO 28% off the AMAZING purchases you make!

My 2 TpT stores will be on sale! Find my stores, by clicking on the links below:



I have some collaborations with Deanna Jump, that you can find in her store by clicking on the image below:



I would LOVE to give you the chance to win a $100 TpT gift voucher for being a fabulous blog follower of mine! All you need to do, is enter the rafflecopter below and I will draw it soon. Good luck! 
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Also, if you are a TpT seller and your store will be on sale, please add a link to your store here! Let's get this 3 million strong party started!!









10 comments:

Jennifer Krings said...

I love your graphics! They are adorable and reasonably priced. Thanks for sharing your hard work with us!

Angie said...

wow thank you for an amazing opportunity to win :)

Alison Hislop said...

So very generous! Thanks Mel - I hope I win!

Alison

Lori Rosenberg said...

Thanks so much for the opportunity to win! Your artwork truly fascinates me! So darn cute!
Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com


Teach With Laughter said...

Thanks for the chance to win ;) This would help put a dent in my wishlist!

Jonelle Bell said...

Can I use your adorable sale sign?
Jonelle

Tori Frezza said...

This is great! Thank you so much for hosting this link up it will hopefully help me to grow my tiny store!

Amber Prince said...

What a great giveaway! Love all of your graphics!

weaverteacher1 said...

Thank you for all you share!

Life in Special Education said...

Thank you so much! I am soooo excited! This is seriously going to feed my clip art addiction!