Friday Freebies

Frog Spot Five Freebies

It's time for another edition of 5 Fab Friday Freebies!

1.
Anne Weaver has produced a wonderful set of Autumn Photo Flashcards. Now that I have a Smartboard in my classroom, I am madly saving lots of resources like this one on my USB. I open up the file on the board and do a traditional 'picture talk' with my students. Use Anne's set as it is for your classroom learning activities or use it for both personal or commercial learning products you create. There are 30 photos of plants, animals, leaves, seeds and signs of autumn. There are six photo flashcards on a page. Each photo is labelled. LOVE!
Find it at TpT HERE


2.
Primary Punch has listed a Fall Themed Synonym Match Up resource. It is a quick and easy ELA centre to practice 12 synonyms with a fall theme! A synonym poster is also included. I LOVE the graphics in this one. Find it HERE


3.
The delightful Jennie from JD’s Rockin’ Readers has put together an adorable Pumpkin Sound Boxes resource. The sound boxes can be used to help students stretch out words in their writing. Just laminate and use a dry erase marker..... you know me, I love ANY activity that involves a dry erase marker! You can find this FAB resource right HERE


4.
Incredible K Kids has put together a one page freebie that will help your students determine if their writing is 5 Star! I would open this file on the Smartboard also, and discuss each point with my students. I love that visual examples have been included on each step of the rubric, so students can understand what good writing LOOKS like! Find it HERE


5.
Greg Smedley has a cool Halloween Ten Frame Freebie up for grabs. Oct 31 is a while off, but get this early and get these babies printed and laminated ready in time. Greg has put together a set of 5 different Halloween ten frames that are great for centers, small groups and number recognition! They make insant fun centers and would be great for meeting Common Core math standards. Find them HERE


As always, I had a wonderful time looking through and downloading lots of FREE and wonderful resources that fellow teachers are sharing with the world. In a week that has been filled with talk about teachers becoming millionaires selling their resources, it is also thrilling to see so many resources being shared freely. Without taking anything away from the awesome achievement of super sellers I get just as much joy from thinking about the millions of ideas being exchanged between teachers all over the world with fab freebies such as these.

Have a great weekend!