Sunday, 10 June 2012

Pin it to WIN it!

I LOVE pintrest! I always find inspiration and see great stuff for my classroom and wish that I had it. Have you ever seen one of the products from my TPT store and wish that you had it?

Well now you can try to win one. . .for FREE! I'm a part of the "Pin It To Win It" contest being held by a group of TPT sellers on Pinterest.


1st - Re-Pin one, or all, of the products you want to win from my board.

2nd - Leave a comment saying how cool the item is, be sure to leave your e-mail address, so I can send it to you if you win. If you are not comfortable leaving your email - email me through my contact details here on the blog, message me on Facebook or TpT, or use the 'Contact Us' form on my website. I just need your email so I can send you the item if you win.

On Friday June 15th I'll pick a winner in the first ever "Pin it To Win It" contest who wins every item of mine they have re-pinned (from my pintrest board)!

Here is my pintrest board! Have fun!

A big thank you to Andrew from eatsleepteach for organising this promotion

If you want to find more great teachers that are participating, head over to Teacher Tams linky party
or
Lita's linky party