SaveSave

Monday, 23 April 2012

Banner Comp - do you 'like'?

I opened the TeachersPayTeachers newsletter last night and was very excited to read about the competition to design a new banner. My mind ticked over during my well deserved slumber (Sam is still enjoying a 4am feed, after he teased us with an all-night sleep through last week), and I came up with this design early this morning. We are able to submit three designs, so I may very well find the time to do another couple during the week.

I would love you to vote for my design - you can do this by going to the TeachersPayTeachers facebook page and finding my picture (go to their photo library) and 'like' it.

Here it is! I will pop a link through the picture that will hopefully take you to the Facebook page - I say hopefully as I have never had much luck linking to Facebook - I think the sign-in process often mucks up the link.

Click on the picture below to vote!

What do you think? I tried to incorporate the existing colours of the TpT website and newsletter. I wanted the wheel in there, and the apple, and the '3 R's', and the whole wheel/real play on words......so many ideas and such a small banner! I think I managed to get all my lines of thinking expressed.....

To all my TpT friends, I wish you the best of luck if you have entered the competition as well - I am enjoying looking through the list of entries!

No comments: