SaveSave

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Tens Block Clipart Graphics



Just listed these in our TpT store, I hope they can help you!
I can't believe I got them listed today -  have spent the day cleaning through my computer files, and trying to consolidate my home computer and two laptops.....and get a back-up on my new favourite friend (external hard drive). OMGosh! What a job. Never leaving that job for a few years again.......


If you need a fun printable teaching resource for place value with MAB blocks, head over to my TpT store to find this motivating little booklet activity!



Have a wonderful day my friends!

8 comments:

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

How smart is that?? Love it! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Miss Griffin said...

Thanks for posting! I just posted yesterday asking if anyone could direct me to some and I got a comment sending me over to you!

Morgan
Fantastic First

Anita said...

I have nominated you for the Versatile Blog Award! Come on over to my blog to check it out!
Anita
Mrs. Bremer’s Kindergarten

Heidi Samuelson said...

Love these! Thanks for posting!

Erika said...

These are great and just went on my wish list!

2B Honey Bunch
The Best Endings

Kristen said...

I love these--thank you SO MUCH!!!
Kristen

Ms. Chrissy B said...

I nominated you for a blog award!

Come by and check it out!
Buzzing with Ms. B

Tarra Mackelson said...

I am one of your newest followers! You have a great site! I can't wait to take some time to browse your blog!

www.chalkboardchitchat.blogspot.com