Snail Days - FREE Graphics Set

Click on the image above or HERE to download this flash freebie from TpT


I can't wait to see some of the teaching resources that you are able to create with these cute snails! I have tried to make a nice big space on each snail's shell, so that pictures, numbers or letters can be added (good for centers and games). The set also includes a black/white or "line art" set, so you can make some worksheets.
The set also includes some page backgrounds and buttons in matching colors.

I would like to do a Linky Party soon, can anyone give me some direction in where to go to sign up for the Linky Party capability?

Have a wonderful day and enjoy these graphics!


Update - July 6th 2015

I have recently revised my snail clipart set. It is still available at TpT but is no longer free. 

I have plenty of other freebies available however - and rotate and refresh them regularly - to give you the absolute best opportunity for high quality, value-giving artwork!