SaveSave

Monday, 9 January 2012

Oh So Pretty - Graphics

This set of elements will help you to create cover pages for your next teaching resource file. I have created them all in coordinating colours, so you can have fun selecting any of them and putting them together. remember to use the png files to get a transparent background if you are layering them on top of one another. Feel free to send me a message if you need help using them. Please feel free to stop by and leave a link to any products that you create with them - I would love to see them!

 


8 comments:

Lisa at Stories From Second said...

Just downloaded! Can't wait to use them! Thanks so much! :)
Lisa
Stories From Second

Tricia said...

I am very new to blogging. I would like to create items to be used in my classroom and maybe offer as freebies to others. Can you tell me, would I be premitted to use your graphic? Of course, I would give you credit.

Thanks,
Tricia
tricia811@hotmail.com

Tara said...

You're the sweetest and bestest!!!! Thank you oh so very much and can't wait to create!!!

4th Grade Frolics

Ms. Chrissy B said...

Thanks so much! Your stuff has been a huge help in designing my documents!

Buzzing with Ms. B

Wendy said...

Love these! Thanks so much!

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Awesome!! Thank you!!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Sharon said...

These are great! Thanks so much!
Ms. McBee’s Kinderbugs

Mrs. Coe said...

I would like to feature you on my blog. I love your stuff. I am posting something tonight with your Oh So Pretty border.