1. Peppermint Tea - piping hot with a dash of sugar, it is warming up my cold winter from my top to my toes
2. A couple of wonderful, inspirational colleagues who help me to stay sane....he he :) After 11 years teaching I treasure, respect and admire the teachers that have always acted with dignity and professionalism. Caring, happy, kind and fair. You think it would be a pre-requisite for the job wouldn't you ;)
3. sunshineonline.com.au - my little treasure-muffins and I are LOVING this site! Great to have some interactive stories and games with an Australian accent :)
4. FREE stuff on TeacherspayTeachers - click here to see just one of the many cute maths activities I found tonight
5. Teaching Blogs. Need I say any more!
6. Peppermint Freddos - chocolate fundraising boxes are out in force at school, and well.....they are the perfect accompaniment to my current favourite tea
7. Zog by Julia Donaldson
8. My gorgeous daughter 'Miss 4", who can't stop "reading" me stories....am LOVING watching her literacy skills grow and flourish....and she is doing so much of it all on her own. And I still love the way she says 'crotodile' instead of 'crocodile'.