SaveSave
SaveSave

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

More Free Graphics - Fuzzy Caterpillar

I am really enjoying learning new skills by making these graphics. It is a journey I started about seven years ago and thankfully I have kept a little collection of sketches and various teaching resources to look over from time to time. It is always nice to see progress - not just in the students that we teach!

Seven years ago, all I had was a flat bed scanner  and no idea how to use or find graphics or drawing software that could do what I wanted to do. I have come a long way, and still have such a long way to go - if only I had another twenty or so hours in the week :) These free graphics are a great way for me to learn new skills in digital illustrating. Hopefully they can help you with some resources for your students too.

Please click on the link below to download these graphics from TeacherspayTeachers. 


 

No comments: