Love Check Screen Wallpaper

Although Valentine's Day was last week, I want to keep the love going for one more week. Perhaps it will remind us to teach from the heart and with the heart and look after all those little hearts as much as we can.

Adding a new pretty screen to my home office and phone each week helps me refocus and feel creative.



I'd love to share these screensavers with you too. Simply download the images from google drive from the links below. Store them on your camera roll and choose them for your screen saver and/or wallpaper!


Find the wallpapers for the screen on your 

computer, HERE

and that of your phone, HERE


{These are for your personal use only and cannot be redistributed or shared}


I've also updated the growing bundle of  printable pennant banners, printable patterned papers and binder covers to match these weekly screen wallpapers.

If you love adding coordinating pretty accents to your workspace or classroom - this decorative collection is for you!






The pack currently has 30 designs and more will be added each time I create a new screen wallpaper.

I am off to catch the last few special moments of Sunday with my family!

Have a lovely day sweet friends.