Winter Tree Wallpaper

I've added a new festive screen wallpaper on my screens for the week and would love to share it with you too! 

 I've re-hung my Christmas pennants because, well, I want to look at them for one more week before they are stored for another year.



Would you like the Winter Trees background on your phone or computer this week too? Simply download the screen images from google drive from the links below. Store them on your camera roll and choose them for your screen saver and/or wallpaper!


I've added a print quality paper, pennant banner and binder/book cover in the growing bundle that coordinates with the screen wallpaper if you'd love to be matchy-matchy.


Find the computer wallpaper in google drive,  HERE

and the phone wallpaper HERE

If you have the Ultimate Banner and Paper Pack, the new additions are waiting for you now.



I'd love to send you more goodies and news via my email - sign up in my blog sidebar so you don't miss out. 


Have a fantastic day friends.

- Mel x