Free Apple Banner Pennants


I wanted to remind you today about a cute and fun way to explore patterns in the classroom. The best part? You can create a decorative classroom display at the same time! 



The printable pages of this packet will help you make a super cute "pattern" apple themed classroom banner!

I made it to help teach about repeating patterns with little learners! They will love moving the pennants around to make a new pattern each day. 

Simply print, cut and clip to a line or string!

The designs also come in a 'backline' version - ask your students to shade or paint these before creating your classroom banner!

Mix and match them with other pennants from other packets in my collection for a truly unique and ever-changing classroom display!




Hop over to my TpT store to download it for free!


I also have a number banner in an apple theme as an alternative, find it in my TpT store too!


Have a lovely day friends and thanks so much for stopping by!