Create

I'm still in that awkward post-Christmas not-yet-new-year weird void where it is even more difficult than normal to determine the date and/or time. 

I shared a picture of my desk on Instagram this evening (when I truly thought it was a teeny tiny little bit after midday). In keeping with my I-have-no-idea-what-day-it-is general mood, I had switched my home office around 180 and am facing the door instead of the window. Hello, new perspective! Who would have thought it would make such a difference? I feel all new again. And a bit like I am in a real office waiting for people to come into see me. He he he.

create banner for teacher desk


Annette (on Instagram) mentioned that she would like to print out the create banner.

So here it is friends (in Google Drive), a little bit of what I like to call desk decor (why should our classroom get all the attention, right?!). 

I'm so glad you'd like to fancy-up your desk for the week too!

printable to do list